To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.RealGritVault.com
Want to get into commercial real estate but don’t know where to start or get your business to the next level? Join the Commercial Profit Power live 2023 event on April 20 – 22 in Des Moines, Iowa. Visit www.commercialprofitpower.com to get your ticket!
Every business owner eventually reaches a breaking point where the workload becomes overwhelming. That’s why we’ve invited Bob Lachance to share his expertise on real estate virtual assistants and how this cost-effective strategy can help reduce your workload and drive growth for your company. Stay tuned!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- What are the tasks, roles, and advantages of hiring real estate virtual assistants?
- The value of consistency in generating leads for your real estate business
- Main struggles of property investment and ways to overcome them
- Factors to consider before investing in a real estate deal
- Why passion and strong desire are essential in business success
Get your FREE download of “100+ Tasks To Have Done For You By A Virtual Assistant” at revaglobal.com/neiltimmins/ so you can eliminate the mundane administrative tasks in your real estate business and focus on closing more deals!
About Bob Lachance
Bob Lachance is the founder and CEO of the premiere Virtual Assistant staffing company REVA Global. He played professional hockey for eight years, 4 with the St. Louis Blues in the states and 4 overseas in Europe. After his pro hockey career ended, he dove deep into the world of real estate and acquired his first flip in 2004. He has gone on to do over 1,000 transactions since then and has started multiple businesses, as well as helped to start one of the country’s largest real estate education programs.
Connect with Bob
- Website: REVA Global
- Facebook: REVA Global Virtual Assistants
- LinkedIn: REVA Global
- Email: email@example.com